Tuesday, July 24, 2007

we have a winner

once again, i used my low tech bottle and dumped everyone's name in; did the hokey-pokey; shook the thing around; drew out a name; and that's what it's all about! (my version of the random number generator would be to im my son and ask him to pick a number between 1 and ....)


congratulations, amyp! email me at ajmcfong at yahoo dot com with your snail mail addy and i will get your tofutsies out to you. i have several colors in my yarn collection so let me know if you have a color preference and i will see what i can find.

i will have another pattern available from swtc soon. let me introduce you to...

"serenity"
tofutsies #793
i love contests! knitting sutra is giving away some wollmeise and a cute little bag perfect for carrying a sock knitting project. tell her i sent you so i can get brownie point entries. that skein of wollmeise looks VERY nice!

and kathy wants postcards...send her one (or more) and she will enter you into a drawing for some koigu! pick me! pick me!

3 comments:

PurlingPirate said...

Woo-hoo!!! Everyone's having contests!!! Let's hope we win one!

Deby said...

I love you new design. Looks great.

Violiknit said...

Wow, that new "serenity" design of yours is superb!